Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1, I would rather hear nails on a chalkboard than ________________________________.
2.The best part of ____________________ is ___________________________.
3. I wouldn’t mind if _________ disappeared.
4. If I could create one rule that everyone in the world had to follow, it would be _________.
1. I would rather hear nails on a chalkboard than a kid having a tantrum in a store- if you can’t control your kid, don’t make everyone else suffer.
2. The best part of the summer is when it ends.
3. I wouldn’t mind if at least 25% of my weight disappeared.
4. If I could create one rule that everyone in the world had to follow, it would be to be kind to every living thing.
My flashback is from July 2019, my handsome Angel Sammy. I love how he had his paws curled. I miss him so much.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…